Crossing the Blues

Chris Brown's naked fans


Chris Brown was shocked to find two naked women under a concert stage.

The 'Run It' singer - who is dating 'Umbrella' hitmaker Rihanna - is astonished by the antics of some of his admirers, particularly one keen duo who shed their clothes and hid below the stage on which he was due to perform.

He explained: "About a year ago, I was getting ready to go on stage. A pop-up toaster was situated at the middle of the stage. To get to the toaster, I had to go under the stage. While I was down there, I was met by a little surprise - two naked females. I think one of the guys working in my camp put them there to spook me."

The 21-year-old star also revealed he would like to further his education but is worried about the reaction he would get from fellow students.

He added to Billboard magazine: "Going to college is one of my aspirations. It's just finding the time to do it. But I don't know - on campus with girls screaming and wanting to tackle me or something? I might miss class or get into other trouble."


- celebrityrush.com