Crossing the Blues

Travis McCoy And Katy Perry Split


You have to read Travis McCoy's entire blog entry about breaking up with Katy Perry. Yes, it's in rhyme - a song if you will - but he really lets it all out. Here is the opening paragraph.

We fight every night, now that’s not kosher
I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer
And wake up to be greeted by an argument again
You act like you’re ten
So immature, I try to concentrate on a cure
And keep lookin’ at the front door
Thinkin’ if I were to evacuate
You’d probably be straighter than straight
And wouldn’t have so much hate
‘Cause you don’t know the pain
I feel when I see you smilin’
And when I roll up you start wilin’
So I front like everything’s hunky-dory
But it’s a whole different story
You don’t like the fact that I’m me I don’t put on a show
When it comes time for you to have company
And your friends don’t understand your choice of man
They speak proper while my speech is from a gargabe can
But regardless, you shouldn’t have to be so raw
I’m lookin’ at the front door

After two years together, it looks like this couple is done. A few days ago, a source claimed that Katy was "crying and wailing" and screaming "Don't go!" to Travis as he departed from Mexico during their vacation. The singer's parents had to come in and pull her away from the Gym Class Hero band member. My guess is that's when the split occurred. She wasn't crying because she would miss him, Katy was crying because she knew it was over.

- imnotobsessed.com